We work with CEOs and functional leaders to understand organisational goals and collaboratively design our workshop engagements to meet their objectives.
Our planning pre-work includes identifying issues and preparing for them through prior meetings with key stakeholders, team polls and other feedback tools. We conduct background research and through this design an informed and relevant workshop program in coordination with our clients.
Our best practice facilitation tools and techniques, including highly seamless and visually appealing presentations, quickly build interest, engagement and cut through to the key issues.
We place great emphasis on building trust and a strong team dynamic through transparent communications, identifying and resolving historical issues and feedback loops.
Key pillars we build our highly collaborative approach on include:
- Our deep experience in working with highly diverse teams and bringing them together under time pressure to produce great
- Understanding how to convert workshop engagement and creative thinking to measurable outcomes that flow through to real
- Our strong emphasis on listening as a core value to allow participants the space to communicate.
- Our facilitators are highly empathetic with the EQ to read the room so as to navigate to a best outcome.
- Frequently summarizing and clarifying to keep progress on track and understand broader context.
- Importantly, we have the courage to challenge assumptions or orthodoxies, including from senior team members.
- We promote and demonstrate transparency through our work.
- Experienced at reading the signs of hidden obstacles, resistant participants or competing agendas, and work through these to
resolve and build engagement.
- The judgement as to when to take issues or behaviours offline.
Corporate Purpose is a member of the International Association of Facilitators, and we adhere to its Code of Ethics. As a demonstration of our commitment to client satisfaction, we offer our clients a service guarantee.